The Motability Scheme
The Motability Scheme is set up to give customers the ability to get around 'worry free'. You receive a brand new scooter or powerchair every three years and there are over 300 products to choose from, so you're sure to find one that meets your needs.
You qualify for the Motability scheme if you receive one of the following allowances, and have at least 12 months remaining on the award:
- - Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- - Enhanced Rate Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- - War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- - Armed Forces Independence Payment
Your lease includes all the services and support you need, whether you're popping to the shops or travelling a little further, you get:
- - A new scooter or powered wheelchair every three years
- - Insurance from RSA Mobility
- - 24 Hour 'get you home' recovery from Motability assist
- - Servicing, maintanence & repairs
- - Tyres & Battery replacement
- - A dedicated UK based Customer Service Team
- - Free no obligation home demonstrations
We can arrange home visits to demonstrate a selection of scooters and powered wheelchairs at a time convenient for you, or you can visit one of or showrooms and see our collection of scooters. There are many things to consider before commiting to a scooter, such as distance you need to travel, weight you need to carry, storage space and whether you need to use it indoors. Our friendly team will be able to advise you on what scooter or powered wheelchair would best suit your needs and we will accompany you on a test drive.